Rules and Regular Guidelines
- The tournament is open to all individuals working in IT companies.
- The tournament comprises of below events:
- Doubles category: Men's, Women's & Mixed.
- Team Challenge.
- Only team leader can challege and the opponent is bind to accept it.
- Challeger can decide on which is the trump match and it is be played next.
- The trailing team has the priority to challege the opponent.
- If the points are on draw any team can challege. (any dispute on the priority of challege will be decided by toss).
- If the challeger loses the match , the oponent will be awarded 2 points.
- For the opponent rule-27 will become void and allowed to form marquee players mixed doubles team, considering the marquee player hasn’t played maximum of 2 matches.
- There will be a best of three matches.
- One mens doubles , One womens doubles and one mixed doubles.
- Only 1 match per member is allowed.
- Matches will be of 1 set of 21 points.
- Team winning 2 matches first will be considered as winner.
- Marquee players can form mixed doubles team.
- List of players need to be given prior to the first match.
- ‘Google Pay’ number is 7907637704.(use reference text as Player1 Name/Player2 Name and for team specify as ‘<"company_name"> Team’ )
- Cash may be remitted at United Sports Centre, Infopark Kakkanad.