Welcome, badminton enthusiasts, to the much-awaited Badminton Tournament Registration!
Click on the below links to view live results…
To register, simply gather your team or register individually, and get ready to embark on an unforgettable badminton journey.
Date: 15 , 16 July 2023
Venue: United Sports Center, Infopark Expy, Kakkanad
This is your chance to showcase your skills, passion, and love for the game by participating in this thrilling tournament.
- The registration fee & the details regarding participants have to reach the organisers on or before 7th July 2023.
- Registration would be considered as complete only if the registration form is filled with your details, the mode of payment is selected and the amount is paid on or before 7th July 2023 and mail confirmation is sent from official mail.
General rules (Including doubles)
- The tournament is open to all individuals working in IT and ITES companies.
- The tournament comprises of below events:
- Doubles category: Men’s, Women’s & Mixed.
- Team Challenge.
- Yonex Mavis 350 shuttle will be used for the tournament.
- Players from Non-IT or Non-ITES companies won’t be entertained.
- A match consists of the best of 3 games of 15 points rally system
- Players can participate in more than one category/event.
- Both the players in a team should belong to the same organisation.
- Participants have to produce their company/ organisation ID card.
- Participants need to send an e-mail from the official mail id to [email protected] –OR- confirmation on official letter head about the participants while reporting for their matches.
- Participants from companies outside Kakkanad should bring an HR letter confirming their employment.
- Participants have to reveal their HR contact details at any point of time on demand.
- Any dispute regarding any teams should be disclosed to the organisers first.
- The team will be disqualified at any point of time on finding any dispute true and legal actions will be taken.
- For all matches, players/teams are to report at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time.
- We are following Rules formulated by BWF and BAI.
- Players are to be in proper playing attire. (Jeans and formal pants are not allowed)
- Players should wear non-marking shoes. (Playing barefoot is not allowed)
- For any matter related to the conduct of matches, contact the Referee.
- The team should consist of at least 5 men & 3 women and a maximum of 12 members, all from the same organisation.
- The team challenge consists of two men’s doubles, one women’s doubles and two mixed doubles matches in a tie.
- A team should nominate a team leader, who will be the point of contact with the referee and organisers.
- A player is qualified to participate in only one match for a tie.
- Each team can nominate a male and a female marquee player for a tie.
- Marquee players can participate in a maximum of two matches in a tie.
- Marquee players are restricted from participating in the same category match twice in the same tie.
- Team challenge matches will be the best of the 3 Games of 15 points rally system.
- At 14-14, the team winning the next point wins the Game
- Every match won will contribute +1 to the overall match tie score for that team, and every match lost will contribute 0 points to the overall match tie score (Trump Matches differ, as explained below)
- TRUMP MATCH FORMAT
- In a tie (Team A Vs. Team B), each team will choose one match to be a Trump Match
- If the match picked by a team as the Trump Match is won, then it contributes +2 points to the match tie score.
- If the Trump Match is lost, then 1 point is deducted from that team’s overall match tie score
- A team winning maximum points in a tie which the opposing team cannot achieve in the rest of the matches will be considered as the winner and the rest of the matches will be omitted.
- A list of players participating in each match should be given before starting the tie.
- The order of the matches in a tie will be published in advance and it will remain the same throughout the tournament.
- A maximum of 5 mins interval is allowed for a team to get ready for matches, and the team failing to report to the court in the allotted interval will be penalised and the opponent will be awarded a walkover for the match.
- Substitution is allowed from the submitted players’ list for a tie, only if a player retires due to injury in his/her earlier match in the same tie.
- Substitution is not allowed in the middle of a match.
*Disclaimer: The organizers reserve the right to modify the rules in the event of any irregularities.
- The Registration fee per team for doubles category is Rs.700/-
- The Registration fee per team for team challenge is Rs.3000/-
- The registration amount need to be paid by ‘Google Pay’ or through bank Transfer
- Please make payment to UPI ID nikitha323-1@okhdfcbank or gpay to : 7907637704 (use reference text as Player1 Name/Player2 Name – Company Name and for team specify as ‘ Team – Company Name’ ).
- For other queries please contact
- Baji – 9846306334
- Ajith – 9895943620
- Nikitha – 7907637704
- The decision of the Referee & the Organisers would be final & binding.
- Organisers will have the authority to cancel any event in case the number of registrations is less than expected for that event. In such cases, the registration charges will be refunded.